CAS No.:80-43-3 (dicumyl peroxide); 7722-84-1 (hydrogen peroxide)
EINECS. :201-279-3 (dicumyl peroxide); 204-701-4 (hydrogen peroxide)
Synonyms hydrogen peroxide: di hydrogen di oxide, hydrogen di oxide, H2
Synonyms dicumyl peroxide : Bis(1-methyl-1-phenylethyl) peroxide, Bis(α,α-dimethylbenzyl) peroxide, [C6
Hydrogen peroxide is the simplest peroxide available, doing a good bleaching job. Hydrogen peroxide is a gas by nature (rocket fuel), so it is mostly used as a solution in water of 35%, but we can also supply less or more up to 50%. Dicumylperoxide is the simplest cross linking peroxide available. It is also used in environmental processes to oxidize contaminations.
In water treatment, peroxides are used to:
- replace chlorine to get rid of bad odours (waste water)
- cleaning ground water or other natural drinking water sources
- reduce the amount of ozone in drinking water
- reduce the formation of hydrogen sulphide H2
S, known for its rotten egg odour
Other peroxide applications:
- bleaching and desinfecting in detergents
- adding to the Biological Oxygen Demand (B.O.D) in fish farms and waste water plants
- neutralising air pollution where NOx are oxidized to harmless molecules
- initiation for polymer production
- crosslinking of polymers and vulcanisation of elastomers into thermoharders
Packaging hydrogen peroxide:
25liter jerrycans, 250kg (200liter) drums, 1250kg (1000liter) IBC
Packaging dicumyl peroxide:
Lead time solution in IBC’s:
R22: Harmful if swallowed.
R37/38: Irritating to respiratory system and skin.
R41: Risk of serious damage to eyes.
Ask for our other hydrogen peroxide types and concentrations
[contact-form-7 id="968" title="Contact formulier Productenpagina Engels"]