Citric Acid Anhydrate BP2009/USP32/E330 food grade
Synonyms: 2-Hydroxy-1,2,3-propanetricarboxylic acid; Citric acid anhydrous; C6
Citribrite CAA is a widely used acidifier. It gives food a fresh taste. Citribrite CAA forms complexes with metals, thus preserving food as well as keeping water soft in cleaning formulations.
Consult also our Citribrite CAM
and Citribrite TSC
Based on these characteristics, Citribrite CAA is used as:
- builder and sequestrant in detergents
- chelating / anti scaling in water treatment
- sour agent, buffering agent, preservative and antioxidant in the food and cosmetics industry
- correctant (masking unpleasant taste) in the pharmaceutical industry
- plasticizer in nail polish and hair spray
- active ingredient in deodorant
- an anti-coagulant in blood transport
- disintegrator in fizzy tablets
- veterinary anti-diarrhea medicine
- blowing agent in the plastic industry
- etching aid for metal surface cleaning
25kg bags, big bags
Lead time medium particle size:
1 week (directly from stock)
Lead time fine and coarse particles:
Citric acid is known hygroscopic and easily forms lumps. The manufacturing procedure, particle size distribution and packaging of Citribrite CAA are such that lumping is avoided. This is a guarantee.
Citribrite CAA (E330) complies with BP2009 and USP32.
[contact-form-7 id="968" title="Contact formulier Productenpagina Engels"]