ynonyms: Carbazide, 1,3-diamino urea; Carbonic dihydrazide; CO(NHNH2
Carbohydrazide is an oxygen scavenger, thus preventing corrosion.
Carbohydrazide is both soluble in water and in alcohol. Carbohydrazide is a double base.
The applications are:
- Anti corrosion in boiler and heat exchanger
- Reduction agent for recovery of precious metals
- Polymerisation catalyst in poly urethane coatings
- Rocket and het fuels; it generates a lot of energy when it is burned
- Discoloration auxiliary in photography
- Intermediate for pharmaceuticals, blowing agents, dyes and stabilizers
- Thin film production in LCD screens
0,5 mols of Carbohydrazide per mol of oxygen is the right ratio of use. The suitable temperature range is 87.8-176.7 o
[contact-form-7 id="968" title="Contact formulier Productenpagina Engels"]